Top Ten Reasons We’re the Best
The Top Ten Things you should know about the Radio Connection
- The Radio Connection is a mentorship program. But, trust me, this isn’t like any mentorship program you’ve ever heard of. We get you inside a real radio station or on-air broadcasting operation.
- Have you ever been frustrated by how hard it is to get your instructor’s attention when it really matters? Well, that’s not a problem you have with us. You will be learning one-on- one with your mentor. Screw having to fight through 20-40 students. The whole Radio Connection program is just you and your mentor. Super simple, right? Super simple and super awesome.
- With the Radio Connection you take a structured course curriculum. Your course is given to you by a real industry professional who also provides his or her years of experience to our industry sponsored course curriculum.
- The Radio Connection is a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB). That means we’re super legitimate and crazy awesome.
- The Radio Connection has been privately owned and operated for 30 years.
- The Radio Connection does not wait till after you graduate from our program to help you find paid work. From Day One after you sign up, we assign to you a Student Services Representative. This person calls you every 2-3 weeks and helps you to find paid work and quality internships in your area. That’s right, you not only get a private mentor, you also get your own personal student services representative, working with you to help you become employable in the real world. This continues for up to a year after you graduate. See if any other schools comes close (hint: they don’t).
- The Radio Connection works around your schedule. We will do our best to work around your busy schedule. We will find you a real radio station or broadcasting operation where you live to act as your “classroom.”
- Once you graduate, you will be certified by The Radio Connection. This certification along with your 6 months of “live show” experience will make you eligible to work in your chosen industry.
- The Radio Connection strives to be only a phone call away, at all times. You know how committed we are to being available? We make our Vice President available to you, once you’ve been accepted. If you or your family should have any additional questions about our program, please feel free to call us at 800-990-9445 and ask to speak to the office of The Vice President. You will be asked to leave a message. Please leave your name and number and he will get back to you within 48 hours.
- That was a lot of information to absorb, right? You probably have questions, right? Well, you should visit our FAQ page. All the answers are there, friend. Or pick up the phone and call us. We’d love the opportunity to answer your questions.