Radio Connection: Credentials and Endorsements
Not recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Dear Students and Parents,
As a recognized radio broadcasting school for the last 29 years, we have worked very hard to maintain the highest academic standards and graduate success rates. We place great value on our recognition and we want you to feel comfortable with our school.
We understand the importance, especially in these tough economic times, of doing your research before making a decision on your academic and professional future. We place great value on our recognition, and we want you to be assured that our school meets the highest standards of quality. Here are some of our credentials:
- The Better Business Bureau (BBB) has determined that Recording Radio and Film Connection meets BBB membership standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints.
- The Radio Connection is a member in good standing of the National Association of Music Education (MENC)
- The Recording Connection Audio Institute is a member of the American Association for the Arts.
- The Radio Connection is a member of the National Guild for Community Arts Education, a leading non-profit education advocacy group.
- The Radio Connection is a member in good standing of The National Academy of Broadcasting (NAB).
- Radio Connection is a member in good standing of the National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM)
- The Radio Connection is a member in good standing of the Art Schools Network (ASN)