(800) 990-9445Radio Connection Broadcasting School - Learn One on One at a Real Radio Station
Radio Broadcasting Schools Compared
Brands V,W, X, Y, and Z represent some of the more popular radio schools and are actual comparisons of their tuition costs, course duration, number of students per class and locations. We invite you to do your own research and find out the facts. In our opinion, the Radio Connection’s hands-on, one-on-one mentor/apprentice approach beats the competition hands-down.
For the Best Value and Results
Compare Radio Connection to Other Broadcast Schools
- Radio Connection Costs Less.
- At Radio Connection You Learn One-On-One, Not in a Classroom with Other Students
- Radio Connection is Located in Over 100 Cities and in All 50 States
- Radio Connection Trains You to Be A Radio Professional in 7 Months or Less
4 More Reasons for You To Choose the Radio Connection Audio School Alternative
- Your Teacher is a Working Radio Professional, Not an Ivory Tower Professor Who Hasn’t Held a Paid Radio Job in Years.
- You’ll Learn Radio in a Real On-Air Radio Station on State-of-the-Art Equipment, Not in a Crowded Classroom or Antiquated Campus Studio.
- You’ll Get Real World Experience, Working at a Real Radio Station That’s Live and On Air, Not Practicing on Pretend Projects and Closed Circuit Broadcasts.
- You’ll Make between 10 and 100 Connections in the Radio Business – Those Who do the Hiring, Not Just Get Help on Your Resume and a Few Lectures.
Why We’re Good
We’ve developed, and fine tuned our radio school alternative course curriculum for over 20 years, working hand in hand with some of the top radio stations and on-air talent in the United States. We strongly believe that when you compare us to the competition, you will see that Radio Connection is THE BEST PROGRAM out there if you are serious about a career in radio.
The National Private School Accreditation Alliance (NPSAA) and United States Bureau of Accredited Art Schools (USBAS) recognize our school, Radio Connection as a fully accredited private college. Upon your request a Radio Connection Admissions Counselor will be happy to fax or email.